Journal of Social Media Marketing (JSMM) is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal that provides rapid publication of articles in all areas of Social Media Marketing. JSMM is an international, scholarly and peer-reviewed, semi-annual journal (online) published by Diamond Scientific Publishing, Lithuania.
Journal of Social Media Marketing is the major peer-reviewed, professional journal for all those involved in the marketing of products or services using digital channels. Its overriding goal is to provide an authoritative, practitioner-focused forum to support the professional development of all those working in, or entering, the field. As such, the Journal’s content is both of direct relevance to the practice of digital marketing and intellectually rigorous.
Articles focus on end users and the brands they represent, documenting the challenges they face and how they are tackling them, with case studies from leading digital marketers to benchmark your organization against. The journal does not publish advertising and all content is peer-reviewed to ensure that it is of direct relevance to those working in the field, combining the latest strategic thinking with the practical knowledge needed to put it into practice.
- Frequency: 2 Issues Per Year
- Areas Covered: Interdisciplinary
- Language: English
- Type of Articles: Research Paper, Survey Paper, Case Studies, Review Papers, Comparative Studies.
JSMM strives to offer a simple submission process and a timely publication of papers while adhering to the highest standards of quality of the research published on the platform. This goal is achieved through the following features:
- Only original and relevant research that has not been submitted to or published in other publications is accepted
- Submitted papers are reviewed year-round to ensure quick turnaround
- All papers can be easily downloaded for further use
- All inquiries and submissions receive a prompt response
- Open access ensures maximum readership
- The submission process is done fully online, from start to finish
- The adherence to the values and the mission of the journal is ensured by the highly experienced editorial and advisory boards
- A unique DOI is assigned to every published paper at no cost