Focus & Scopes
JOURNAL OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING is a scientific, international, peer-reviewed and open-access online journal devoted to the field of social media marketing and provides rapid publication of articles frequently in its issues.
JSMM publishes original review papers, as well as auxiliary material such as Research Papers, Case Studies, Review Articles, and Reports, etc. JSMM is the place for the exchange of information and research results within all areas of social media marketing and allied fields.
Journal of Social Media Marketing provides an authoritative, high-quality forum for the latest thinking, practice and developments in all and any aspect of digital and social media marketing, including:
- Digital marketing
- Social media marketing
- Running effective digital campaigns
- Search engine marketing
- Organic search optimization
- Content marketing
- Measurement and analytics for social media and digital marketing
- Digital corporate communications and PR
- User experience and customer service
- Mobile marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Online reputation and crisis management
- Conversion optimization and lead generation
- Email marketing
- Affiliate and referral marketing
- Viral marketing
- Social media and sponsorship
With its efficient and qualified double-blind peer review process, JSMM aims to present the newest relevant and emerging scholarship in the field to both academia and the broader public alike, thereby maintaining its place as a dynamic platform for engaging in social media marketing research and academic debate.