The European Journal of Teaching and Education (EJTE) is a quarterly online open-access international journal, which was established with the sole purpose of providing the world of academia, policymakers, non-profit organizations, and private institutions with a central source of the most up-to-date research in order to facilitate action-driven discussions that directly impact the future of education.
All studies published by EJTE undergo a rigorous double-blind peer-review process, which strives to present the readers with unbiased findings on a range of subjects that frame the international discourse in the field of education. Through original research articles, case studies, technical reports, analysis, and reviews, EJTE provides a form that welcomes cross-border and cross-experience knowledge sharing.
EJTE places quality at the center of its review process and, as such, welcomes perspectives from members of the academia, educators, teachers, trainers, non-profit organizations, and other institutions to submit their abstracts, which will be evaluated purely based on the merit of work. Every paper is judged based on its originality, novelty, depth of research, relevance, significance, and readability.
EJTE does not place format restrictions on authors and accepts theoretical, interpretative, and experimental papers that utilize qualitative, quantitative, or mixed research methods. Systematic reviews, meta-analyses, and manuscripts that further contribute to the knowledge and understanding of the field of education are also welcomed on EJTE.
Frequency: 4 Issues Per Year
Areas Covered: Interdisciplinary
Type of Articles: Research Paper, Survey Paper, Case Studies, Review Papers, Comparative Studies.
EJTE strives to offer a simple submission process and a timely publication of papers while adhering to the highest standards of quality of the research published on the platform. This goal is achieved through the following features:
- Only original and relevant research that has not been submitted to or published in other publications is accepted
- Submitted papers are reviewed year-round to ensure quick turnaround
- All papers can be easily downloaded for further use
- All inquiries and submissions receive a prompt response
- Open access ensures maximum readership
- The submission process is done fully online, from start to finish
- The adherence to the values and the mission of the journal is ensured by the highly experienced editorial and advisory boards
- Article-processing charges are set to the minimal possible level
- A unique DOI is assigned to every published paper at no cost