Call for Chapters
Marketing in the Age of Digital Transformation
Dr. Ljupka Naumovska
Rennes School of Business, Rennes, France.
- Proposals Submission Deadline: 30 September 2021
- Full Chapters Due: 30 November 2021
About the Book
One of the most affected disciplines by the Digital Transformation is Marketing. Both, in practice and theory, Marketing has experienced rapid and fundamental structural changes. Following a rapid growth in online and mobile advertising, shifting the role of PR, allocating budgets online, witnessing now social media and platforms are overtaking our lives and businesses, one can only conclude that the transformation of Marketing under the influence of the Global Digitalization is remarkable, noteworthy, and absolutely amazing to research and study.
“Marketing in the Age of Digital Transformation” is a must-read eBook for all professionals, entrepreneurs, marketers, scholars, and students. The chapters cover essential segment of Marketing Industry that have been severely affected by the Digital Transformation. Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay per Click, Social Network Advertisements, Email Marketing, Web Development, are just some of the major factors that mesh into successful campaigns. Following the rich and easy to follow narrative in the eBook, readers will gain knowledge and skills how to harness the new digital marketing models, tools, and media to add to your revenue growth and bottom line.
Book Chapter Submissions
- Proposal submissions must be original and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All proposals must follow the guidelines of the template available on the Book Project page.
- The Review and final Acceptance decisions will be based on relevance, quality, innovative content, and the originality of research approaches and results.
- Proposals should be submitted via the Online Proposal Submission Form.